Summer Job Postings
The Grande Prairie Public Library is seeking post-secondary students for three summer positions: Children's Summer Reading Game Coordinator, Reading Buddies Coordinator, and Teen and Adult Reading Game Coordinator.
Full details regarding each position are available in the linked files below.
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Proficiency in French is an asset
- To comply with our funding requirements, applicants must also
- Have completed as least one year of post-secondary education
- Be returning to full-time studies in fall 2019
- Be between the ages of 15 and 30
- Have registered for the Young Canada Works online candidate inventory (details available at http://young-canada-works.canada.ca)
Work dates: Monday, April 29 to Friday, August 30 (18 weeks)
Wage: $18.09 per hour (plus 9.4% vacation/holiday pay)
Hours of work: 35 hours per week, including evening and weekend shifts
Successful applicants will have to obtain a criminal record check and vulnerable sector check.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and up to three references by Friday, March 22, 2019 as follows:
Children's Summer Reading Game Coordinator
Reading Buddies Coordinator
Teen and Adult Reading Game Coordinator