- Featured Non-Fiction: Inside Out by Demi Moore. A story of survival, success, and surrender—a wrenchingly honest portrayal of one woman’s at once ordinary and iconic life.
- Featured Non-Fiction: The Lie by William Dameron. A candid memoir of denial, stolen identities, betrayal, faking it, and coming out.
- Non-Fiction Pick: The Killer Across the Table: Unlocking the Secrets of Serial Killers and Predators with the FBI's Original Mindhunter by John E. Douglas. The FBI’s pioneer of criminal profiling divulges the strategies used to crack some of America’s most challenging cases.
- Featured Non-Fiction: Howard Stern Comes Again by Howard Stern. His definitive biography - a magnum opus of confession and personal exploration.
- Featured Non Fiction - Humans: A Brief History of How We F*cked It All Up by Tom Phillips. A fresh take on world history that is lively, wry and brimming with insight.
- Featured Non-Fiction: Stay Sexy & Don't Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark. Funny, feminist advice for survival.
- Featured Non-Fiction: Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb. A therapist, HER therapist, and our lives revealed . . .
- Non-Fiction Pick - Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance. The life and times of Silicon Valley's most audacious entrepreneur.