The Grande Prairie Public Library offers a variety of children's programs. Program details are published in GPPL's online event calendar, In Touch, and Community Connections, the City's quarterly events listing.
- Please do not bring food or toys to children's programs.
- Parents must remain in the story room during parented programs.
- Parents must remain elsewhere in GPPL during unparented programs.
- Parents may bring younger/older siblings to parented programs provided they do not disrupt the program.
- Drop-in programs are first come, first serve. Attendees must check-in at the Children's Information Desk to receive a program ticket. Patrons may not pick up tickets for individuals not yet present at GPPL.
The age ranges for all of GPPL's unparented programs are firm. When planning programs, GPPL's staff members carefully consider the various skills and maturity level required for the program and set the age range accordingly.