- YA Book Review: How You Ruined My Life
- YA Book Review: The Lost Causes
Great Books to Celebrate Pride Month
June is Pride Month, and we are celebrating by highlighting some of the best LGBTQ+ YA books in our collection! Stop by the teen area to check out our Pride Month book display, featuring both fiction and non-fiction books that touch upon some of the issues that LGBTQ+ youth face.
- YA Book Review: When Light Left Us In the middle of June, during Milo’s birthday party, the Vasquez siblings encountered an alien being called Luz.
- Teen Books: National Poetry Month April is National Poetry Month.
Don’t have time to sit down and read a book? Need to pass the time on your trips to school or work? Words or letters often get mixed up when you read? Try audiobooks!
- YA Book Review: The Letter Q A collection of letters written by LGBTQ+ authors to their younger selves.
- Teen Books: New Sequels in January Check out these sequels that have been added to the Teen Collection!
- YA Book Review: Thornhill Ella's new home has a view of Thornhill, an old abandoned building. But a figure in the window prompts Ella to uncover why the building was abandoned.
- Teen Books: New in November A sample of new books added to the Teen Collection.