- Teens Recommend: Belzhar If life were fair, Jam would be at home with her boyfriend Reeve. But life isn’t fair.
- Teens Recommend: Let's Talk About Love Alice's summer was all planned, until her girlfriend broke up with her for being asexual. She is done with dating...until she meets Takumi.
- YA Book Review: The Devouring Gray There is a beast that haunts the woods surrounding Four Paths, and bodies start showing up in the woods. It’s up to four teens to stop the beast, but are they up to the challenge?
- Teens Recommend: Nothing But Sky Grace is determined to prove herself, and to make it to the 1922 World Aviation Exposition as a wing walker. - Recommended by Maya
- YA Book Review: You Are the Everything Is it possible to want something so badly that is becomes reality?
- Teen Books: WWI Fiction Historical fiction books set during World War I.
- YA Book Review: Listen To Your Heart When Kate is chosen to be one of the hosts of her school's podcast, she panics. How can she give other people advice when she can't even listen to her own advice?