- YA Book Review: The Lost Causes
Great Books to Celebrate Pride Month
June is Pride Month, and we are celebrating by highlighting some of the best LGBTQ+ YA books in our collection! Stop by the teen area to check out our Pride Month book display, featuring both fiction and non-fiction books that touch upon some of the issues that LGBTQ+ youth face.
- YA Book Review: When Light Left Us In the middle of June, during Milo’s birthday party, the Vasquez siblings encountered an alien being called Luz.
- Teen Books: National Poetry Month April is National Poetry Month.
- YA Book Review: The Letter Q A collection of letters written by LGBTQ+ authors to their younger selves.
- YA Book Review: Thornhill Ella's new home has a view of Thornhill, an old abandoned building. But a figure in the window prompts Ella to uncover why the building was abandoned.
- YA Book Review: Throne of Glass Follow Caelaena Sardothien's journey as a teenage assassin living in a corrupted kingdom.
- YA Book Review: Roar In a world where sentient storms roam the wilds, Aurora must find a way to protect her kingdom.
- YA Book Review: House of Furies Louisa is a newly employed maid at Coldthistle House where the staff and guests harbour their own dark secrets.
- YA Book Review: The Six Uploaded into robotic bodies, a group of six teens must confront a malevolent artificial intelligence.