Self-serve photocopier, scan to email & fax services
The Library offers a self-serve photocopier, scan to email and fax machine for use by the public. The photocopier is coin operated and copies are 25 cents per page. The fee to use the fax machine is $1.00 for the first page and 50 cents for each additional page. The fee for scan to email is free for the first 5 pages and 25 cents for each additional page.
Requests & holds
Is the item you're looking for signed out to another library user? Make sure you receive it next by placing a request for it!
To request an item, select the title in the online catalogue, view its full record and click on Place Request. You will need to enter your library barcode and PIN (last 4 digits of your phone number) to authorize the request.
When an item that has been requested arrives, it is tagged and put on the holds shelf under the requester's name for seven days.
We will let you know by phone, text or email when your materials are ready to be picked up.
DVD and Blu-ray players
There is no charge for the use of the DVD and BluRay players; however, users are responsible for damage to equipment and materials and will be billed for the full cost of repair or replacement of either.
Headphones must be worn while using the DVD and BluRay players. Customers are encouraged to use their own headphones. Headphone sets (earbuds) can be purchased at the circulation desk for $ 2.00 each.
Courtesy is expected of all viewers; noisy or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
To use the Library's players
- The players can be used by library customers within the library only on a 'first come first served' basis.
- The sign-up sheet is located at the reference desk. The customer is required to sign his/her name and leave government issued identification.
- The time allocated for one-time usage is up to 3 hours.
- The staff reserves the right to terminate the usage of the players by anyone who does not follow the sign-up procedure.
- Headphones must be worn while using the players.