- Biographies About Mental Health October 4 to 10 is Mental Illness Awareness Week.
- Featured Non-Fiction: Finding Freedom Finding Freedom by Omid Scobie. The first, epic and true story of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s life together.
- Feels Like Summer Books with that summer vibe.
- Featured Non-Fiction: Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo. A handbook for retraining your brain to think more creatively and positively in the face of setbacks.
- Featured Non-Fiction: Blowout by Rachel Maddow. Corrupted democracy, rogue state Russia, and the richest, most destructive industry on earth.
- Featured Non-Fiction: The Great Pretender by Susannah Cahalan. Eight sane people commit themselves to mental hospitals and must prove their sanity to be set free. Their experiences have changed our understanding of madness.
- Featured Non-Fiction: Me In his first and only official autobiography, music icon Elton John reveals the truth about his extraordinary life.