3D Printing: Coming Soon
GPPL just added 3D printing to our services! You’ll be able to submit your 3D print jobs to us for printing.
Cost: $0.15 per gram of filament.
How it works:
Step 1: Submit your print files to us for printing.
Step 2: We’ll invoice you, and once you pay we’ll add your print job to our queue.
Step 3: We’ll contact you once your print job is ready to pick up.
Check back for details on how to submit your 3D prints. We won't be opening the service until that time.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure the 3D print file and settings are accurate. All 3D printing requests we receive are considered final and ready to print. We won’t be making modifications to your file.
- Any failed print jobs that are a result of inaccurate settings or 3D model errors are the responsibility of the customer and won’t result in a refund.
- We can’t guarantee the color of the filament.
- Any post-processing, including breaking off supports, filing, and painting is the responsibility of the customer.
All print jobs are subject to staff approval. We won’t be able to accept print jobs that are:
- Prohibited by law.
- Unsafe, harmful, dangerous, or pose a threat to the well-being of others.
- Infringes on copyright, patent, trademark or intellectual property rights.