GPPL just added 3D printing to our services! Submit your 3D print jobs to us for printing by emailing 3D@gppl.ca with your completed file.
PLA: $0.15 per gram
PVA: $0.25 per gram on request (supports only).
How it works:
Step 1: Submit your print files to us for printing. email@example.com
Step 2: We’ll invoice you, and once you pay we’ll add your print job to our queue.
Step 3: We’ll contact you once your print job is ready to pick up.
We’ll need from you:
The complete 3D print file (.stl is the most common).
Print setting details. See below for the default print settings. If you require different settings, please save them in your file and let us know in your email.
Orientation on build plate.
Common Print Settings:
Layer Height: 0.2
Infill (%): 10%
The Ultimaker S5 has a large build volume of 330 x 240 x 300 mm. See other specs.
The FlashForge Creator 3 Pro has a build volume of 300 x 250 x 200 mm. See other specs.
Software we use for slicing: Cura & FlashPrint.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure the 3D print file and settings are accurate. All 3D printing requests we receive are considered final and ready to print. We won’t be making modifications to your file.
- Any failed print jobs that are a result of inaccurate settings or 3D model errors are the responsibility of the customer and won’t result in a refund.
- Filament colour is gray.
- Any post-processing, including breaking off supports, filing, and painting is the responsibility of the customer.
All print jobs are subject to staff approval. We won’t be able to accept print jobs that are:
- Prohibited by law.
- Unsafe, harmful, dangerous, or pose a threat to the well-being of others.
- Infringes on copyright, patent, trademark or intellectual property rights.