The Grande Prairie Public Library serves the city of Grande Prairie and the surrounding area. We’re located in the Montrose Cultural Centre in the downtown area across from City Hall.
9839 103 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB
We wish to acknowledge that GPPL is situated on traditional Treaty 8 territory and is the homeland of many Indigenous and Metis people and their ancestors. Find Indigenous Resources.
2022 @ at Glance:
- 21,595 memberships
- 18,974 program attendees
- 469,630 items circulated
- 166,915 in-person visits
See more in our Annual Report for 2022.
- 2022 Annual Report [PDF - 39 KB]
- 2021 Annual Report [PDF - 988 KB]
- 2020 Annual Report [PDF - 664 KB]
- 2019 Annual Report [PDF - 462 KB]
- 2018 Annual Report [PDF - 403 KB]
- 2017 Annual Report [PDF - 133 KB]
- 2016 Annual Report [PDF - 348 KB]
- 2014 Annual Report [PDF - 6.6 MB]
- 2013 Annual Report [PDF - 3.5 MB]
- 2012 Annual Report [PDF - 412 KB]
- 2011 Annual Report [PDF - 4.3 MB]
- 2010 Annual Report [PDF - 3.1 MB]
- 2009 Annual Report [PDF - 8.8 MB]
These policies are created by the City of Grande Prairie Library Board and govern how GPPL operates.
Request for Reconsideration:
Request for Reconsideration Form can be filled out online or by printing this form and giving it to us in person. Staff at the Ask Desk are also able to provide a copy.
The Director will consult with the applicable staff members to make a decision about this item. You will receive a formalized response regarding our decision within five business days.